Skip to content Skip to footer

San Giovanni in Persiceto

Municipal Theatre

Warning: high risk of being catapulted back to 1795

It is located in the body of the City Hall (Palazzo Comunale) The current appearance can be traced back to 1795, the year of its inauguration. In the atrium, there are two statues representing Carlo Goldoni and Vittorio Alfieri, by Vincenzo Testoni (1800-1871).