San Felice sul Panaro
Church of San Giuseppe
The Madonna "del Molino" close to Canalino
Traditionally called Madonna “del Molino” for its proximity to the water mill near the Canalino canal. It was built in 1425, enlarged and embellished in the 17th century, closed in the Napoleonic era and reopened for worship in 1878.
Building heavily damaged by the 2012 earthquake.