Skip to content Skip to footer

San Felice sul Panaro

Church Arcipretale

Dedicated to the martyr San Felice

Dedicated to San Felice, Bishop of Thibiuca, martyred under the Emperor Diocletian, it was erected on the foundations of an ancient plebeian church and rebuilt in the 18th century. To the side of the apse is the Romanesque bell tower from 1611.
Building heavily damaged by the 2012 earthquake.