Skip to content Skip to footer

Crevalcore

Palata Pepoli Castle

From Count Filippo Pepoli to the princes of Torlonia

Severe and elegant, it was built at the behest of Count Filippo Pepoli around 1540. Like all the properties of the Pepoli family, it was sold to the Torlonia princes in the mid-20th century. It is now privately owned and not open to the public.